//J I A Sexy Red Lips
Follow Dashboard
Not a stranger after all
Thursday, January 7, 2016 | 0Superstar (s)!

After walking to the cinema, you got a large popcorn and a large drink. You smiled politely to the woman on the till, said thank you then carried the box of popcorn and large drink in either hand.

You searched around for your cinema screen and got to the large red doors, as you struggled to open the door with your hands which were both full, "let me get that for you!" a voice shouted behind you, and a man held the door open for you. You said thank you to him and walked in.

You didn't look at him, but you knew he was following you.

            You sat down on a seat at the back and he sat down on the seat two seats next to you. You felt uneasy and glanced across at him to see him looking at you. He had a grey hoodie on with a hat and a pair of 3D glasses on.

You awkwardly looked down at the floor and he moved into the seat next to you,

"so this is how you would react if a man was following you?" he asked.

You recognized his voice. (your boyfriend name),Your boyfriend.

You grinned at him and hugged him.

He took the box of popcorn off you and started eating it, "I'm starving. I've been studying and I forgot to eat since I was so excited about seeing you."


You smiled at him and he put his arm around you then the film started.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


I think it's my personality to overcome things, learn from them and become stronger, both personally and professionally. To be honest, I welcome those hardships.:)

IG: nrnajyaa_ ID: nurnajieya

M E K Y A A


Diploma Pendidikan PraSekolah
Diary About Stuff Site

Fondest Memories







The Credits!

Template by : Dirah
Helped by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : NUR NAJIAH

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!