//J I A Sexy Red Lips
Follow Dashboard
Surprise !
Tuesday, January 26, 2016 | 0Superstar (s)!

                You were walking home from work when you heard your phone ringing in your bag, you fumbled around your bag for your phone and finally got hold of it.

"Hello?" You said as you answered your phone.

                "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~" (your boyfriend name) sang to you on the other end. You both laughed together and thanked him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't walk you home, I'm busy at work. I'll meet you tomorrow and we can celebrate together." (your boyfriend name) explained to you. You agreed and he quickly had to put the phone down to begin practicing again. You walked home quietly. You didn't mind when (your boyfriend name)   was busy as he was working, but it was your birthday and you wish you could have spent it with him.

                You reached your apartment and walked in as you flicked the light switch on.

"Surprise!" All your friends shouted and screamed as you looked up.

You looked at them shocked and they ran up to you, putting a badge and birthday hat on you. You wandered in and your apartment was filled with balloons, birthday presents, banners and food covered the table. You looked around shocked.
                "You have to tell me. Who's your secret admirer?" Your friend asked you. You frowned and looked around.

"You didn't do this?" You asked her.

She shook her head and pulled a face,

 "Someone messaged us all, telling us to come celebrate your birthday with you. We got here and this was all ready and organised." Your friend explained to you.

You were in the middle of your party and you decided to message (your boyfriend name), you took a selca of yourself in a pile of birthday balloons and decorations.

'Thank you'

                You attached with the photo. You smiled and put your phone down as you continued celebrating your birthday. It was soon the middle of the night and everyone had left.

"Do you want us to help you tidy up?" Your last friend asked you as you reached the front door. You shook your head.

“Ah I see. Your secret admirer can help you." She said as you both laughed.

You walked back inside when your front door rang.

"What have you forgotten?!" You shouted as you walked back to the door.

You opened the door and (your boyfriend name) was stood there grinning to you. 


"Happy birthday (Your name)!" He said happily.


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


I think it's my personality to overcome things, learn from them and become stronger, both personally and professionally. To be honest, I welcome those hardships.:)

IG: nrnajyaa_ ID: nurnajieya

M E K Y A A


Diploma Pendidikan PraSekolah
Diary About Stuff Site

Fondest Memories







The Credits!

Template by : Dirah
Helped by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : NUR NAJIAH

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!